Monday, November 28, 2011

So whats my big news?!?!

Were PREGNANT!



JUST KIDDING WITH THE PICTURE!! WERE ACTUALLY SUPER EXCITED!
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE!



 I just found out last week! I had my first drs appt today and I'm six weeks, due July 24th 2012!
I have been soooooo sick, hence not blogging as much, my stomach is sick, my head is pounding! I should of known when I got my rash that I may of been pregnant, when I was pregnant with Noah i had this exact same looking rash on my chin in the exact same spot :/ Now it all makes sense! Then I thought it was because of my anti aging kit! Now I know it was because of the little sesame seed in my belly! I got GINORMOUS with noah. Im soooo scared thats going to happen again! I will be proactive this time around, last time I wasnt. No lotions or butters except for here and there, today I picked up some coconut oil since im out, and im gonna pick up some cocoa butter and mix up my own batch of belly balm :)

6 comments: